Saturday, September 06, 2008

Friday night I took my grand son, Hunter to a Monster Truck rally. We had a great time. I think I enjoyed it as much as he did.

Believe it or not this huge hummer is full of kids. Look in the second window from the left. You can see the very top of hunters head.



Hunter exits the big hummer.

The race course included the hazards of these junk cars.

Hunter eats an ice cream cone as he inspects the big trucks

Monster Patrol


In addition to the monster trucks they had the tough truck racing. These are regular trucks with beefed up suspension and roll bars that raced around a course of earthen ramps and berms. It made me want to go home, strip my S-10 and come back and join the fray.



Ozz Monster

Each monster truck competed in the wheelie event, jumping over these wrecked cars.

Alter Ego and Monster Patrol line up toe to toe to get set for the drag race over the wrecked cars.

1 comment:

Envoy-ette said...

There's something wonderful about the ability to CRUSH cars...