Friday, June 18, 2010

what i'm reading now

I've been reading some serious stuff lately and I thought it was time for a little escape reading. Nelson DeMille's The Lion was just what I was looking for. Mr. DeMille's  novel is the latest in the Detective John Corey series and is a sequel to The Lion's Game.  The Libyan terrorist that escaped justice in the first story comes back in The Lion to settle old scores.  Nelson DeMille has a talent for hooking you at the end of each chapter and drawing you to the next. I read his books faster than any other author. John Corey is an egotistic, insubordinate, sarcastic, well....butt hole.  There's no other way to put it. But, he keeps me laughing and keeps me turning the pages. If your a DeMille fan you won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hurry up and pass it on!!!!