Thursday, October 28, 2010

cookies

Jenna came to spend a few hours with me today. Here's a picture of her with her hair colored for a Halloween party.
I made these sugar cookies last night and Jenna made short work of them while she was here, plus a couple of corn dogs, some Oreo cookies, and two glasses of strawberry milk.  This evening, after supper I was in the mood for a little dessert, so I checked to see if Jenna had left me any Oreos.


Do you see something odd about these cookies? Aren't Oreos supposed to have a white cream filling? Jenna had licked the filling off every cookie and put it back into the package. How generous to leave a little something for her grandpa.

5 comments:

lucylocket said...

You have to give her a lot of credit though. There is not one trace of filling left on the cookies, and they are in perfect condition. LOL!

Lorna said...

She looked too impish to not be the culprit...

Entre Nous said...

Next time you start baking I'll be on my way over :}

Wendy said...

haaahaaaa! So funny. She did a mighty fine job of licking them clean.

Anonymous said...

a smart cookie, she is!

-sd