Monday, September 05, 2011

reunion

Today, Dorothy's family met for a reunion at the Proctor Community Center. Here are the pics.

Dorothy's niece, Paula and her husband Harvey

Samantha and Gracen

Gracen

Our daughter Kelly with Paula

Greetings out front

This is Chris with her daughters, Paula and Kristi and their kids.

Dorothy and I with our brood.

Dorothy's sister Becky and her daughter Juella

second cousins

first cousins, Juella, Paula, Kristi, and Kelly

The siblings that started it all: Bill, Chris, Becky, Dorothy (Gail)

4 comments:

JOAN FINK said...

OMGOODNESS....... CHRIS LOOKS JUST LIKE GRANDMA DUNAWAY!!! THANKS FOR THE PIX.

Nance said...

Everybody's having family reunions this month. I'm not, but I'll thank you for sharing yours.

Kay Dennison said...

I used to love reunions. We haven't had them since my great grandma died well over 25 years ago!

Lorna said...

That's a lot of look-alikes. Family reunions are pretty special.