Tuesday, March 13, 2012

awakening

It's warm. The grass is green and the trees are blooming. My mind is beginning to stir from the winter doldrums.  Here's what we've been doing lately:

Marley, Hunter, Jenna and I went to the creek and found some
good fossil specimens.

We celebrated Burk's birthday...

...as well as Dorothy's and Jenna's.

I made this bed for Jenna's doll.  Dorothy made the mattress,
blanket, and pillow.

Dorothy dug out her old family pictures and arranged them
on the wall. I put some of my photo editing skills to work on
the oldest and most time damaged photos.

Before                             After



Before                                             After



Then I took the picture above
and the one below...


And made this one:



And the same thing for the followig:




                                                :


                                         
    

2 comments:

Envoy-ette said...

Wow! I love Dorothy's wall! I can't believe how big your grandkids have gotten..time flies.

Steven said...

Nice work!