Sunday, October 29, 2006

When I bought these duck bills for Marley and Hunter I had no idea they also made a duck noise. A loud duck noise. It proved to be a source of joy for all the passengers, the people walking on the sidewalk, and of course, their parents when they arrived home.





There are a lot of fancy house at the edge of the lake. This one, barely visible through the trees, has been converted to a bed and breakfast.

After the chilly ride on the lake we warm up with hot chocolate and a game of tic-tac-toe.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm quite familar with that duck bill - seems as though J's grandmother thought it would be a good idea to give it one to him. Is it in the grandparent's handbook that a noisy toy must be purchased to go with any special outing they go on with the grandkids? :)

Unknown said...

I think I remember reading that in the handbook.