- I went to Tahlequah to buy some onion plants. On the way a bald eagle swept down in front of my truck and then up into the top of a dead tree. I don't see those eagles often, but when I do it's always a thrill. I never have my camera with me when I need it.
- While in Tahlequah I met Dorothy at the El Zarape restaurant for lunch. If you ever travel through that town be sure to eat there. It's the best Mexican food.
- I worked on Dorothy's closet. It's almost done. It's taken a long time. I'll have photos of the finished job in a few days.
- I planted onions and cabbage
- For dinner I made Steak Diane. The recipe calls for brandy which is supposed to be ignited. So I ignited. 3 ft high flames! The recipe says "let the flame die down". I was within seconds of calling the fire department when they finally subsided. Whew! That was a close one.
Friday, March 09, 2007
Yesterday was a full day for me: