Monday, August 31, 2009

visitors

This week end we were able to visit with several family members that were visiting from out of state.

Here is our neice Cindy and her daughter Rachel (petting the donkey) Marley poses with them.

They are in from California.


LtoR: my sister Rita, Me, my sister Kay, my sister Natha, and our cousin Monte who is visiting from Boise, Idaho.



Back row: in white, my great neice Emily, my sister Rita, Dorothy,

me, my neice Robin, cousin Monte, his wife Joy. In blue, my

daughter Kelly, her husband Burk, and he's holding Jenna.

In front: LtoR, my grandson, Hunter, my sister's grand kids

Elijah, Lilly, and Morgan, and then my grand daughter Marley in

the black vest.



Dorothy and I pose with all our grand children except for camera shy Hunter. Sami's boyfriend Blake is with us.

1 comment:

Lorna said...

It's nice to have family with you---we've been very family-oriented this summer