Thursday, December 06, 2007

i want my chair back


Lizzie, the dog that lives at my house, is a mean and spiteful dog. She won't get out of my chair. She's old and deaf and won't respond to stern language, but then again, she never responded when she was a pup. I can't hit her with a stick or the animal lovers would have be put in prison and tortured for years and years. Even if I went to the trouble of tilting the chair and dumping her out the chair would still smell like her. I can't win. I usually just sit in Dorothy's recliner, but then she complains that her chair smells like me.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Maybe Santa can bring you a new chair?

Anonymous said...

You crack me up!! Kelly

Lorna said...

Whose chair does Dorothy get to sit in?

Envoy-ette said...

I don't know how I would handle that. Maybe putting on a big oven mitt and picking Lizzie up by the back of her neck and tossing her into another room...or getting another chair. How much do you LOVE that chair?

lucylocket said...

Lizzie is probably hoping that you get a new chair from Santa. Maybe you should ask him for a supply of Febreze for upholstery for the old chair because she will probably make the new one her own. Who could deny that sweet face?