Friday, March 14, 2008

two blogs

In the right hand column you'll find two new blog titles. Testing the Waters, My Caribbean Adventure is written by my daughter, Rachel. She's going to St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Island to live and work for a few months. I'm looking forward to some interesting posts and spectacular photos.

Milk Gravy on Biscuits is the work of my online friend, Clarence. He was writing Can You Hear Me Now? I think he made the change when I bought my new computer and during the changeover I lost the link to his new blog. I thought he had dropped off the planet until I received an email from him. So we're plugged in again.

1 comment:

lucylocket said...

Thanks for the notice of Rachel's new site. What a nice place to work! I hope she posts lots of pictures.

I "lost" Clarence, too. I look forward to catching up.