Sunday, November 18, 2012

Family Get Together

Years ago our extended family would have Thanksgiving dinner together, but as the years went by the family grew larger and there was no way we could get everyone together in one house. So, today we rented the community building and all got together and then Thursday we will all have dinner with our individual families.

Me, Dorothy ,my sister Rita, and my sister Kay
 
Samantha, Tara, Kelly, and Jenna
 
Cindy, Amy, Robin, Rita
 
This is a rare picture of me. I usually don't smile
for photos, but my grand daughter Samantha got me
tickled about something and took my picture
 
Gracen and I went for a walk and ended up here.
 
 
I'm getting old and forgetful. I didn't get enough photos. If any family members
have additional pics that you would like to see here, just email them to me and
I'll add them right away.
 
 
 
 
,

No comments: