Monday, January 01, 2007

photo catchup

It just occurred to me that I've been laying down on the job when it comes to posting photos on this blog, so for the next few days I'll try to bring you all up to date on the family happenings.
Each year the student council at Sam's (my grand daughter) school organizes a fund raising event for the local homeless. The students spend the night in cardboard boxes on the front lawn of the school as a way to appeal for donations. This night the temperatures fell to nine degrees.



Sam is being interviewed by the local tv station.

Because of the extreme temperatures the school officials required the kids to go inside at midnight. Sami and a friend decided to explore the school, including the boy's restroom.

1 comment:

Envoy-ette said...

You know...I bet the homeless would be better taken care of if WE all did that just one night of our lives! What an incrediable idea!