Thursday, December 16, 2004

christmas shopping

Yesterday Dorothy persuaded me to go to Tulsa with her to do some Christmas shopping. I've done all my own shopping without leaving the house. Just a click here and a click there on the old computer and the FedEx man can do the legwork. But, Dorothy usually manages to get me out with her at least one day. She says she really enjoys shopping with me. I enjoy her company but not the company of the teeming masses. I have to admit though, it wasn't bad. We arrived around noon and were gone before the evening rush hour. The crowds weren't so bad. I'm a bit of a people watcher so it was an interesting trip. We ate at the Mexicali Border Cafe and were disappointed. I'm afraid we've been spoiled by our little Mexican restaurant, El Zerape, in Tahlequah. We were back home by 6:30 and had time to lay around the house and rest before work the next day.

No comments: