Saturday, October 02, 2004

7:11 pm

Dorothy and I ate at the New China restaurant tonight and this message was in my fortune cookie: "Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace." Hmm.
We saw a lot of motorcycles on the highway today. They're all on their way to Fayetteville, Arkansas for the annual "Bikes, Blues, and Barbecue". I told Dorothy we need to buy a Harley. I can wear a do rag, and she a skimpy halter top, and maybe get a tattoo of a dragon on her back. We would look tuff cruising down the highway. She was less than enthusiastic.

Quote of the Day: There is a certain relief in change, even if it be from bad to worse; as I have found in traveling in a stage coach, that it is often a comfort to shifts one's position and be bruised in a new place.
Washington Irving

No comments: