Tuesday, April 25, 2006

time to test the tubes

I've been able to eat just about anything I want post-surgery, just in small amounts, and without a lot of grease and spice. But, last night I told Dorothy it may be time to give the newly rennovated plumbing a good test. We could go to an all-you-can-eat catfish restaurant and eat greasy catfish filets, brown beans, onions, and coleslaw and see if these stitches hold up to some high pressure flatulence. Or a Mexican restaurant where I can test how many chile charged chimichangas I can eat without singeing my sphyncter.
Dorothy suggested I ease up on the pain meds just a bit.

I answered a fire call today. I heard the page out on the radio and it was about a half mile from my house, so Dorothy drove me there. I went in my pajamas. It was good to see the guys.

2 comments:

Lorna said...

glad to see you're doing well.

Anonymous said...

Did they think it was great to see you in your jammies?!!!! Kelly