Friday, October 14, 2005

Weekend to Myself

I have sent my husband and kids to the in-laws for the night maybe for the weekend. I have never been home by myself for the weekend with no kids. I dropped the kids off with Burk told them goodbye. I did not think it would be so hard to leave them. I almost called them to come home! Maybe it is just my hormones and being pregnant! So here I sit by myself. I am not sure what to do with myself. It has been so long since I have been able to watch T.V. uninterrupted I am not sure I know how! I would like to turn off the phones and see how long I can sleep. But with Burk and the kids 3 ½ hours away and my parents across the country I am a bit of a worry wart! Tomorrow I am meeting a friend and going to the craft fair. After that who knows what I might do!
Kelly

No comments: