Some flavors are great by themselves. Here are my favorites:
- Black Jelly Beans
- Black Pepper
- Iced Tea (a strong brew with sugar. Most of the country does not know the taste of real iced tea)
- Peanut Butter (this is what we'll all eat in Heaven)
- Sweet Onions
- Bull's Eye spicy hot barbecue sauce.
- Dorothy's cinnamon rolls
Then there are certain food that when combined are just delicious for me. I have trouble stopping when I start eating:
- Beans and cornbread, then add fresh diced onion.
- Tacos (lettuce, cheese, tortilla, meat, hot sauce, oh boy!)
- Spaghetti with meat sauce and toasted french bread.
- Peanut butter and jelly sandwich
- Tuna sandwich and french fries
I think I'll stop this post. I ate a small breakfast in anticipation of a big dinner, so my blood sugar must be low because thoughts of food keep popping into my head. I'll go get ready to eat. Have a great Thanksgiving.